- Formulates the 1:1 customer contact strategy across all touch points to drive customer engagement, customer retention, and business goals.
- Develops, optimizes, and oversees the execution of the direct mail and email marketing calendar.
- Oversees staff, vendors, and internal partners to produce 1:1 marketing materials on time, per budget and per strategy.
- Oversees vendor partners on strategy development, implementation of best practices, and execution of 1:1 marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates the delivery of loyalty program reporting and insights.
- Manages loyalty program forecast and budget.
- Works cross functionally to determine needed insights and establish business research needs.
- Main contact with research vendors in developing proposals, questionnaires, and reporting research findings.
- Manages research forecast and budget.
Develops and oversees marketing plans for the TSC credit card programs to support business initiatives.
Ensures TSC PLCC offerings are communicated via TSC.com, circular, store signage, direct mail and email communication when appropriate.
Manages Associate Marketing Manager to ensure correct signage is produced and Accounting and IT functions implement plans in the POS system.
Manages vendor to design testing strategies and work with Finance in analyzing results.
Manages and develops assigned subordinate(s).
Develops high performing team of engaged employees.